Budget Request for Funding for Makerspace for 2015
Kids roped in to learn lego wedo and curcuits.
- Term 1 and 2 2015, planning for new makerspace – what sort of door, furniture etc
- New building completed end of 2014, so 12 new classrooms: therefore McAuley Room not needed for timetabled classes.
- Applied for makerspace room (McAuley Room) adjacent to junior library in budget 2014 for 2015.
- Trialed pop-up makerspace Term 4, 2014, also Terms 1 and 2 2015
- Secondary library finished 18 April 2014. So developed new vision for both libraries to suit visionary new Potter Library https://readingpower.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/renovation-planning/ https://readingpower.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/library-renovation-presentation-6-august-2014/