Instructions with pics https://www.readinbrief.com/take-360-photos-on-iphone-and-android-mobile/
1. Open the Google Street View app .
2. Tap Create +.
3. In the bottom right, tap Camera .
4. Take a series of photos, with the circle matching the yellow dot each time. Elbows in. Look up and down to find dot.
5. At the bottom, tap Done when the tick at the bottom goes green. Make sure to look up and down to get enough images.
6. Your 360 photo is stitched together and saved in the “Private” tab on your phone. The photo is also saved on your phone (unless you turned this setting off).
• Save to Album to your phone or RoundMe app or kuula.co or google.com/maps
• Can make public or private
• Can blur faces within app but only in the Private tab
Publish 360 https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7013640?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
• More instructions https://filmora.wondershare.com/facebook/how-to-post-360-photo-to-facebook.html
• Bit older instructions https://www.slideshare.net/proyectoste/how-to-create-360-images-with-google-street-view-app
Reflector app is good for teaching: shows what is on phone or PC – not free